Dr. Gibson is a firm believer in a healthy, balanced diet and how it can contribute to a person’s overall health. Through specialized training and education, we are proud to offer our patients nutritional counseling and recommendations to improve their overall lifestyle and health. We offer customized diet analysis, performed here in our state-of-the-art clinic.
If you are looking for a few simple tips to becoming healthier, here are some of our favorites:
• Get moving! Exercise is vital to your overall health. Aim for 30 minutes of an increased heart rate, five times per week.
• Eat at home as often as possible – here you have better control over the ingredients used.
• Quit smoking. Did you know smokers suffer from back pain more than non-smokers?
• Try to get at least six hours of sleep per night
• Eat more raw foods & limit sugar intake.